- Type of information we collect
- Personal Identification Information
While using our site, we may collect personal identification information such as name, address, telephone number, and email address in a variety of ways according to the services and features available on our site. The user may deliberately choose to provide this information or refuse. However, refusing to provide this information may keep the user from engaging in certain site activities.
- Log File Information
When users visit our site, servers automatically collect their log file information, which may include IP address, browser type, browser version, time and date of visit, pages viewed, and other statistics.
- How we use collected information
- To improve our website
We use the collected information of users to ensure that our site is working efficiently. It includes feedback and troubleshoots issues reported to us by users that will help us make improvements to our website.
- To communicate with users
We use the personal information we collect to communicate with the user directly. We may also use this to update the users on the upcoming changes, events, promotions, and latest updates on the company.
- To personalize user experience
We may use the information we collected to know what contents the user might be interested in or useful information that will make the experience in our website more personalized and customized for the user.
- How we protect the information
We are committed to protecting and keeping your data confidential. In order to maintain it, we are following proper security measures that will protect the personal information provided by the user through:
- Use of secured servers, firewalls, and encryptions that will prevent theft, unauthorized access, or disclosure of your personal information.
- Only those duly authorized processors are allowed to access the user’s personal information. Only after complying with the established confidentiality policy and practices in place can transfers be made.
- Security patch update and server hardening are performed regularly to ensure a secured server operating environment.
- How and whom we share the information
Personal information collected from users by us may be shared with the following:
- Any of the parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective representatives and agents of Global-Estate Resorts Inc.
- Government authorities that requires us, by law, to disclose the user’s information
- Third party advertising partners to deliver advertisements that will interest the users
- Third party service providers
For valid and necessary reasons as follows:
- Legitimate purposes
- Implementation of transactions requested, allowed, or authorized by the user
- Provision of new or related products of the company, and compliance to the company’s internal policies and reporting obligation to governmental authorities under applicable laws.
Except for the reasons and entities stated above, we are entitled not to disclose the user’s personal information without their consent unless we are legally entitled to do so or if the action is necessary to defend our rights and protect our users.
- Use of web browser cookies
Cookies are packets of data transferred to the users’ hard drive when they visit a website. The main purpose of a cookie is to track the users’ browsing activity or keep a record of the users’ login information to remember the users in their future visit.
- How to contact us
Any questions, comments, inquiries, and feedbacks regarding the content of this privacy can reach us through the following:
Megaworld Global-Estate Inc.
15/F Commerce and Industry Plaza, Mckinley Hill, Campus Avenue, Taguig City
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 0917 799 0123